Lev Or Hotel is in the proximity of a wild range of public transport:
Lev Or is located at a distance of 10 minutes walking from North Station/ Gara de Nord subway station (lines M1 and M4) and Victoria Square (lines M1 & M2)[/tab]
79 and 86 trolley stations are just 2 minutes away from the hotel;[/tab]
Railway station is at a distance of 10 minutes walking from the hotel, establishing links towards all cities of the country and a few ones from abroad[/tab]
[tab title=”From the airport”]
- TAXI: You will find taxis at the exit of each terminal. The course to the hotel costs about 12 Euros and takes about 15 minutes (30 minutes for the crowded hours);
- BUS: Express 783 (from airport to Victoria Square/Piata Victoriei), which circulates between 00:10-23.30;
- TRAIN: Henri Coanda Express (from the airport until the North Station/Gara de Nord), which circulates between 6:20 to 10:10 p.m.
[tab title=”From KM 0″]
- SUBWAY: University Square/ Piata Universitatii, Victoria Square/ Piata Victoriei (M2-3 stops);
- BUS: the 381 bus on the route University Square / Piata Universitatii- Victoria Square/ Piata Victoriei (3 stops);
- TAXI: The University/ Universitate taxi station.